Appointment of new Swarm Council Members

Ballot Title:
Swarm Council extension to 5 members and appointment of new Swarm Council Members

Description:
We suggest to appoint the following candidates to the Swarm Council:

• Zachary K. Perryman
  • Sam Stone
  • Richard Steward

Each candidate is separately voted on.

Voting “yes” means being in support of appointing the candidate to the Swarm Council
Voting “no” means not being in support of appointing the candidate to the Swarm Council

The quorum for a successful qualification for appointment is 21,356,402.44 SWM, equivalent to 25% of the SWM tokens in circulation when launching the ballot.

Each ballot is part of voting on the three candidates (Zachary K. Perryman, Sam Stone, Richard Steward) to be appointed to the Swarm Council. More details on their profiles here: https://docs.swarm.fund/SC-Candidates-2019.01.pdf

The Swarm Council has verified the eligibility of each candidate according to SNC-2019.01.

If the Swarm Council is extended to 5 seats, the term for the successfully appointed candidate with the highest number of votes shall be 18 months, the term for the candidate with the second highest number of votes shall be 15 months, and the term for the candidate with the third highest number of votes shall be 12 months.

If the Swarm Council is not extended to 5 seats, the successfully appointed candidate with the highest number of votes is appointed to the 3rd board seat. The remaining candidates remain in the queue to fill board seats in future as they are vacated in the order of their votes received.

Vote here: https://voting.swarm.fund/

Discussion of this ballot should proceed below.

Hi Swarm community - feel free to ask me any questions. Cheers.

Some strong attributes these individuals will bring to swarm and will in no doubt be valuable members of the council. My votes have been casted and I am looking forward to be part of the journey. Let’s move forward to the new age of investing!

Thanks for voting! :raised_hands: