Please Introduce Yourself!

~ Welcome to the Swarm community ~

Hi! I’m Sam. I have 3 dogs. This is a cool way to chat.

Hey, this is Alex. I have no dogs but I do like them. This is definitely a cool way to communicate.

Hey I’m Max. Looking forward to the discussion!

Hello dear friends! My name is Oleg, I don’t have dogs at all. I like birds and sunny weather. I’ll be glad to have a nice conversation :wink:

First time here? Welcome!

Hello! I’m Vivian Jane. I enjoy other people’s well-behaved dogs now and again. Looking forward to chatting it up here with the Swarm.

What dog would you get if you got a dog?

Does this notify you when someone replied to your message about dogs?

I would adopt a completely trained, older dog that was otherwise destined for an animal shelter after its original dog-person owner became unable to care for it. I prefer large breeds aesthetically, but would probably seek lower-maintenance medium-size breeds for myself.

And yes, I am notified about replies :slight_smile:

Hey guys, I’ve got a cat and she loves dogs. If I could have a dog, I would get a wolf/fox hybrid of some kind.

I’m curious about seeing what many replies on the platform look like. Hi Sam. how are you? Hope you are fine.

Hello. I got an email about your reply. I couldn’t reply via email though. Had to come here. I am well. Done with meetings and going to enjoy the rest of my evening.

Hi everyone.

I have previously had dogs but do not currently have dogs as I have many small children so adding dogs would be insane. I do hope to someday have dogs again though.

Well done on achieving another platform milestone. Looking forward to seeing Swarm grow.

:smile:

Well its nice to be among (mostly) fellow pet owners. Apparently this project is pretty new. How cool! I’ll check back soon. Adam

shi tzu, I know, I’m weird. I love those little guys.

greate let’s grow together

i like maintaining a healthy dog-to-child ratio. Currently we have 3 kids, 3 dogs… :wink:

yooooooo swarmers

Howdy Swarmers!

Heyy!! Whatup!